Douala, Cameroun, Africa
Entre 2 et 5 ans d'experience
17 Sep, 2017
The volunteer Chief Engineer is head of the Engineering Department and responsible to the Master for administration, supervision, and safe and economical operation of the Engineering Department on the Africa Mercy, the world's largest non-governmental hospital ship.
- Certificate of Competency in accordance with STCW A-III/2.
- Successful completion of Crowd Management Training in accordance with STCW A-V/2-1.
- Successful completion of Crisis Management and Human Behavior Training in accordance with STCW A-V/2-3.
- At least two years’ experience working at a senior management level in the current maritime regulatory environment is preferred.
- Ability to effectively understand and communicate in clear English.
Questions about this opportunity? Our Technical Recruiter would love to answer them! You can reach Thomas Roacho online.
Mercy Ships is also urgently looking for a Chief Electrician and a Chief Officer. If anyone you know may be interested in serving in these capacities, please contact us online.