Yaounde, Cameroun, Africa
Entre 2 et 5 ans d'experience
Business analytics coordo
Business Analytics Coordinator
As an IFP actor, we are seeking a Business Analytics Coordinator resource to assist the company in its phase of growth and development. The company have been a good player in is domain and today regarding the industry transformation, the brand is embracing other area and competences. Join us will be a complete experience in how to set a strong and sustainable business strategy on a medium and dynamic market.
Accountability and Objectives:
The Business Analytics Coordinator will be the author that produce and provide regular and bespoke business reporting according to the Company business needs. You will ensure the business pricing to customers is maintained and both regular and ad hoc updates run smoothly and accurately. In addition, you will provide insight to the business through the analysis of financial and non-financial information from both internal and external sources. And, you will gather market intelligence from multiple sources and make this available to the business in an intuitive and easily accessible manner
- To provide reports analyzing the company's current position against market, budget and forecast, identifying shortfalls by customers, product, country or unit, incorporating margin and revenue analysis .
- Manage the pricing process within the system, including the generation of all supporting literature.
- Devise and provide appropriate tools to assist the sales managers in analyzing their customer/product mix and aid forecasting.
- Help the business understand and track its performance through the production and maintenance of KPIs for the business..
- Co-ordinate, collate and analyze data for planning purposes, such as strategic planning, operational planning and budgeting.
- Conduct market research as required by the business, to inform the business on trends and assist in recommendations for product strategies.
- Identify through market information and trends potential areas for new products and markets, including competitor analysis, potential areas of new investment and acquisition targets
- To identify possible product opportunities for the company to exploit, and work with the product managers to define and deploy appropriate product strategies.
- Assist in the production and consolidation of the annual budget.
- Assist in the production and consolidation of the monthly reports.
- Assist in the production and maintenance of transfer pricing
- Assist in developing, implementing, updating and testing the Business Continuity plan
- Assist in product life cycle analysis and product succession planning
- To ensure knowledge is spread among team to minimize potential 'key man reliance' issues
- Collaborate with business teams to identify critical business problems and areas of opportunity
- Translate business questions/issues into business intelligence questions and solve them via quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Put in place a CLVM (customer life cycle and value management) process and organize campaigns so that the company can extract more value from its customers
- Strong statistical background (Master Degree in statistics)
- 2/3 years of proven work experience in telecoms.
- Strong financial awareness.
- Advanced Excel and experience with tools like SAS, SPSS, R (statistical modeling, data mining, etc).
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong reporting skills and be ability to present this using a variety of tools.
- Excellent training skills and have the ability to spread knowledge through a team
- Prior experience with MRP or ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, MS AX etc..
- Excellent analytical skills linked to good business acumen.
- Degree level qualified
- Experience of working within a highly professional customer focused environment
- Customer/market orientated
- Requires minimal supervision
A complete CV & covert letter in English online until 03/12/2016