Douala, Cameroun, Africa
Senior ( plus de 5 ans d'experience)
08 Fév, 2017
- Job Posting Title: IRC7856
- Job Title: Manager, Customer Value Management Analytics
- Organization Name: MTN Cameroon
- Department Description: Manager, Customer Value Management Analytics - Salary: Grade 15 Category 11 A
Brief Posting Description
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job:
To perform analysis and manage the realization of base management objectives through provision of a core set of reports that measure and track base management activity, deep-dive analyses and the development & enhancement of segmentation and predictive models, specifically churn and product propensity models.
Key Performance Areas - Key Job Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation of sub-divisional strategy in line with overarching divisional goals
- Ensure effective implementation of sub-divisional strategy by means of providing direction, structure, business plans and support
- Interpret the customer base marketing strategy to identify, plan and implement/build the analytical capabilities required to deliver the CVM base management strategy.
- Conduct periodic Base Management Reporting and ROI analysis to all marketing stakeholders and or business units.
- Drive the ROI of base management activity through ensuring the provision and continuous improvement of actionable insights, analyses, CVM reports and dashboards and propensity models;
- Lead the definition, build and management of customer base management business rules, for outbound and inbound customer contact activity based on the customer contact strategy;
- Review customer contact activity to provide feedback on the high-level targeting/eligibility rules, offer prioritisation, use of propensity models and channel selection based on knowledge of the customer base and previous outcomes and results.
- Accountable for control group approach and adherences to defined contact strategy and ensure that CVM output can be measured and to reported upon;
- Provide input into proposition development process through engagement with product owners and provide technical advise on the Base management implications for regarding prioritisation of specific initiatives.
- Manage delivery of insight for the customer base to the rest of the business, including actionable value- and needs-based segmentation and predictive models, linked with competitor intelligence, and market research;
- Analyse commercial impact of BTL programs on product penetration, ARPU and volume/ value churn and conduct operational analysis of base to identify opportunities to apply products and tariffs to maximize lifetime value;
- Perform channel mix optimisation for base development & retention activities. Drive/ optimise channel execution by setting volume and value targets based on the approved B & R budgets.
- Maintain and develop existing campaign management capabilities.
- Manage customer data quality (completeness, latency and availability) required to build base management activity, models, reports and execution of base management strategy;
- Ensure that the base analytics team has the appropriate level of customer data (quality, breadth and recency), along with the required application toolset, to perform their base analytics responsibilities.
- Create and manage a high performance operationally focused CVM team.
Job Specifications/ Minimum & Preferred Requirements
- Education / Business Degree: Minimum of 3 years degree in Engineering, mathematics, statistics and/or econometrics.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in telecoms environment of which at least 3 years’ are in managing customer analytics and business intelligence projects and initiatives.
- Experience with research-driven quantitative pricing techniques (e.g. choice modelling)
- Experience in utilizing and managing CRM and/or direct marketing software platforms and vendors
- Training: Customer Value Management, Customer Analytics and Campaign Management, Project Management System Analytics Financial modeling in Excel FLIGHT (if applicable) LEAP- Leading People (if applicable), Line Manager Effectiveness, Coaching and Mentoring, COS programs, Harvard Leading teams
Competencies Knowledge and expertise of/in
- Expertise in customer data, information systems, data warehouses, data marts, business intelligence software and systems
- CVM methodology, principles, capabilities, and techniques.
- Business Analysis and Data Management
- Business Performance Measurement & Management
- Mobile technology as well as national and global trends
- Business and financial planning
- Customer Experience and User Interface (UI) principles
- Fluent in French and English
- Outstanding quantitative skills – numerate & analytical
- Ability to create, lead and inspire high-performing analytical teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively and present analyses to and influence senior executives to get buy-in.
- Ability to Translate commercial objectives to technical teams for ensuring underlying system readiness
- Work with business intelligence units and IT to define system and reporting requirements
- Focus on delivering demonstrable results in a demanding and fast- moving environment
- Strong Strategic and Analytical Thinking
- Planning, Organization and Reporting skills
- High performing individual with strong standing to be perceived as peer for senior management
- Ability to support overall campaign management design
- High level of energy and creativity, willingness to go the extra mile
- Open and trustworthy personality, strong relationship building and 4 communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and integrity
How To Apply
Apply by sending your resume online.