Douala, Cameroun, Africa
Senior ( plus de 5 ans d'experience)
08 Fév, 2017
- Job Posting Title: IRC7857
- Job Title: Manager, Customer Value Management Operations
- Organization Name: MTN Cameroon
- Department Description: Manager, Customer Value Management Operations - Salary Grade 15 Category 11 A
Brief Posting Description
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job:
- To define, configure, test and manage the delivery of customer life cycle programs and technical CVM environment (CMS system, loyalty platforms) as well as the implementation of all CVM governance processes and principles through different channels (retail and customer care).
Key Performance Areas - Key Job Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation of sub-divisional strategy in line with overarching divisional goals
- Ensure effective implementation of sub-divisional strategy by means of providing direction, structure, business plans and support
- Contribute to the development of a customer base management strategy and drive its operational implementation to maximise customer lifetime value and the contribution of the customer base to overall services revenue
- Lead the business transformation to embed CVM decision-making principles and culture across the organization
- Ensure that MTN’s process and customer experience strategies are reflected in the CVM strategy.
- Develop, implement and manage a comprehensive CVM governance programme;
- Ensure that CVM IT/technology systems/platforms support the CVM activities including but not limited to campaigns, reporting and profiling.
- Develop a formal communication process for advising and timely alerts on any/all CVM activities and campaigns executed through the various channels;
- Ensure that all campaigns are documented, requirements captured 2 and approved by the stakeholders, configured and tested in accordance with the delegation of authority before execution;
- Develop detailed operational reports on all campaigns for future decision-making and auditing purposes.
- Develop, implement and manage the customer centric life cycle contact policy for MTN including the opt-out database and any blacklists that might exist.
- Develop periodic CVM campaigning plans and monitor their timely execution in line with the overall marketing calendar.
- Lead operational capability development and define the capability required to execute and manage the CVM programme;
- Integrate output through campaign management, charging and provisioning platforms, by translating CVM objectives to IT / Technical teams.
- Create and manage a high performance operationally focused CVM team.
Job Specifications/ Minimum & Preferred Requirements
- Education / Business Degree: Minimum of 3 years degree in Engineering, Data Mining, Computer Science or Marketing
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in telecoms environment of which at least 3 years’ are in Marketing operations.
- Project and/or operations management experience will be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated leadership of an established and successful CVM function within MTN or another operator recognized as leader in CVM.
- Experience and fluency in Customer Lifetime Value management, predictive analytics (Regression, Decision Trees, and RFM modeling (Recency, Frequency, Monetary value analysis).
- Experience in utilizing and managing CVM, CRM and/or direct marketing software platforms and vendors
- Training: Customer Value Management, Customer Analytics and Campaign Management, Project Management, System Analytics, Financial modeling in Excel FLIGHT (if applicable), 3 LEAP- Leading People (if applicable), Line Manager Effectiveness, Coaching and Mentoring, COS programs, Harvard Leading teams
Competencies Knowledge and expertise of/in
- CVM methodology, principles, capabilities, and techniques.
- Business Analysis and Data Management
- Business Performance Measurement & Management
- Consumer behavior and market dynamics
- Mobile technology as well as national and global trends
- Factors impacting consumer demand
- Business and financial planning
- Customer Experience and User Interface (UI) principles
- Fluent in French and English Skills
- Create, manage and inspire a high performance commercially focused team
- Work with business intelligence units and IT to define system and reporting requirements
- Focus on delivering demonstrable results in a demanding and fast- moving environment
- Manage a constantly changing environment.
- Maintain performance under pressure and to deadlines.
- Communicate effectively and influence senior executives to get buy-in and share results and with the CVM and commercial teams to achieve implementation
- Translate commercial objectives to technical teams for ensuring underlying system readiness
- Simultaneously work at a strategic level
- Strong Strategic and Analytical Thinking
- Innovation and Research Orientation
- Planning, Organization and Reporting skills
- High performing individual with strong standing to be perceived as peer for senior management
- Ability to drive several campaign management work streams in parallel and support overall campaign management design
- High level of energy and creativity, willingness to go the extra mile
- Experience in normal project management and business to ensure campaign management well integrated in performance improvement activities
- Open and trustworthy personality, strong relationship building and communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and integrity
How To Apply
Apply by sending your resume online.