Buea, Cameroun, Africa
12 Fév, 2017
Position: Project Officer
Global Forum for the Defence of the Less Privileged (GFDLP) is seeking for the services of a Project Officer.
The suitably qualified candidate should have the following profile:
- Collaborate with the CEO, SPA colleagues, in meeting the institutional needs of proposal review, submission, and administration;
- Receive and perform institutional review of grant and contract proposals to ensure they meet sponsor guidelines
- Assist in grant preparation, and submission to the available funding opportunity
- Review, analyse, and negotiate award and contract terms and conditions; and resolve grant-related questions posed by other staff
- Function as liaison to funding opportunities and the NGO
- Interested candidates should deposit their application at the GLDP head office in Buea Town former council building.
Applications should be addressed to the Executive Director of GLDP.
The application file should be composed of copies of relevant diplomas, a relevant CV and a letter of motivation for the position, and a recommendation from the current employer if currently employed.
For more information, you can email us online.