Douala, Cameroun, Africa
Senior ( plus de 5 ans d'experience)
22 Mai, 2017
Jetty Operations Manager
DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROUN
Want to join a young and ambitious company?
Want to grow as a professional and embrace digger challenges?
Want to be part of one of the best African business story?
Dangote Cement Cameroon is your next career move…
Job Title: JETTY OPERATIONS MANAGER
Plan, drive and monitor all activities regarding safe, efficient, and cost-effective handling of vessels' operations with alongside the company quay
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with Marine, Logistics or Transportation background preferred
- Eight (08) years of relevant work experience, with at least three (03) in a supervisory role
- Marine terminal experience is an asset.
Skills & Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of the cement industry (local and international)
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in Logistics, particularly in marine and port operations
- In-depth knowledge of company approved HSE policies
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English)
- Good organization and project management skills
- Good leadership and relationship management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite, a terminal operating systems experience is a plus
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage vessel loading and discharge
- Plan where ships are to berth and the resources required to load and unload it safely and to time
- Directly supervise operations to make sure the work done as per procedures
- Ensure port operators are fully trained to do their job efficiently and safely
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures for working areas and team safety
- Make recommendations regarding hiring, discipline and promotion of subordinates
- Authorizes leave and overtime: advises subordinates on job related problems
- Evaluates and rates subordinates performance
- Liaise with all port stakeholders (internal or external) to maintain efficient operations
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Logistics
Applications should only include resumes and be sent online.
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position.
Closing date of Application: May 22, 2017