Douala, Cameroun, Africa
Senior ( plus de 5 ans d'experience)
22 Mai, 2017
DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROUN
Want to join a young and ambitious company?
Want to grow as a professional and embrace digger challenges?
Want to be part of one of the best African business story?
Dangote Cement Cameroon is your next career move…
Job Title: STOREMANAGER
Oversee the day-to-day running of store to necessary materials and supplies.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Logistics or any other relevant discipline
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of eight (08) years relevant work experience with at least three (03) years in a supervisory role.
Skills & Competencies:
- In-depth understanding of the cement manufacturing industry
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the company's products and services offerings
- Very good knowledge of inventory planning and management principles and techniques
- Good understanding of the distribution and logistics network in assigned region
- In-depth knowledge of company approved HSE policies
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English)
- Good organization and project management skills
- Good leadership and relationship management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite and planning applications (SAP is an asset)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all materials receipts, processing, fulfilment, movement pick-up, monitoring and dispatch at the plant
- Approve all stock receipts (to) and dispatch (from) assigned plant
- Plan, direct and evaluate efficiency of all depot inventory planning and control activities
- Is accountable for efficient management of depot resources such as vehicles, equipment, etc.
- Ensure store is optimally utilized by constantly reviewing layout, space utilization and material and material flow to identify improvement areas
- Ensure daily records of stores transactions are uploaded onto the system on a regular basis
- Organize regular/periodic stock count exercises and ensure discrepancies are resolved on a timely basis
- Investigate incidences of damaged or missing stock in the depot and escalate to Head of Logistics
- Take adequate steps, including leveraging of the effectiveness and efficiency of stores management policies, procedures and processes, identify improvement opportunities and make recommendations to the Head of Logistics
- Develop periodic performance reports for review and decision making by the Head of Logistics
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Logistics, from time to time
Applications should only include resumes and be sent online.
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position.
Closing date of Application: May 22, 2017