Douala, Cameroun, Africa
Senior ( plus de 5 ans d'experience)
22 Mai, 2017
DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROUN
Want to join a young and ambitious company?
Want to grow as a professional and embrace digger challenges?
Want to be part of one of the best African business story?
Dangote Cement Cameroon is your next career move…
Job Title: SOURCING & PURCHASING OFFICER
Ensure the supply of the company with raw material, technical products and services needed for operations, under the lead of the Head of Procurement.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's in Mechanical engineering, Procurement, Supply Chain, International Trade or Logistics
- Eight (08) years of experience is needed, ideally with exposure to cement industry
- Professional certification in an asset
Skills & Competencies:
- Good knowledge of the cement industry is an advantage
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English)
- Good organization and project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively
- Excellent & practical understanding of procurement processes
- Good & practical understanding of custom duties and taxes
- Basic knowledge of flow optimization tools
- Good & practical understanding of INCOTERMS and TCO
- Effective negotiation and relationship management skills
- Reliable and excellent team player with High ethical standards
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite, SAP is a must
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Contracts Monitoring
- Claims Management
- Supplier pre-selection
- Vendors creation
- Market and price analysis
- Supplier evaluation
- Reports on his own activities
- Purchasing from different categories
- PO creation& Delivery coordination
- Supply Chain follow up
- Customer's relationship & Tender process
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Procurement
Applications should only include resumes and be sent online.
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position.
Closing date of Application: May 22, 2017