Douala, Cameroun, Africa
Entre 2 et 5 ans d'experience
17 Sep, 2017
The volunteer Chief Officer is in charge of the Deck Department and responsible to the Master for the daily operation of the Africa Mercy, the world's largest non-governmental hospital ship.
- Certificate of Competency according to STCW A-II/2
- Valid ARPA certificate
- Valid GMDSS Operator’s license
- Valid ECDIS certificate
- Crowd Management Training according to STCW A-V/2-1
- Crisis Management Training according to STCW A-V/2-3
- SSO certification in accordance with STCW A-VI/5
- Ability to effectively understand and communicate in clear English.
Questions about this opportunity? Our Technical Recruiter would love to answer any questions you may have. You can reach Thomas Roacho online.
Mercy Ships is also urgently looking for a Chief Electrician and a Chief Engineer. If anyone you know may be interested in serving in these capacities, please contact thomas.