Douala, Cameroun, Africa
Moins de 2 ans d'experience
13 Aoû, 2017
Role Purpose/Finalité du poste
The Revenue Assurance and Fraud Analyst has the role of critically examining specific processes within the company to systematically detect, seal, recover and prevent revenue leaks.
He or she assist the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Manager on overseeing Revenue Assurance and Fraud Prevention activities, ensuring optimal security of company’s revenues and optimal prevention of fraud and leakages impacting company’s financials.
He or she proactively set(s), assess(es) and improve(s) processes that impact the optimization of revenue streams.
Participates on implementing tools preventing financial losses and fraud throughout the company.
Participates on preventing yearly’s less than 5% of revenue loss due to diverse leakages with negative impact on EBITDA
- More than 50,000 active subscribers base
- Annual Revenue analysis and diverse Reconciliations (> 03 Billion Systems Transactions volume per year)
- Billing and Charging data analysis of 710 Terabytes of Internet Data per year
- Average Differed Revenue of 50 Million CFA to compute per month
- Support(s) and validate(s) an average of 100 Change Requests per year
- Support the Revenue Assurance Manager with company risk assessment and Business Continuity Management
Key Results Area
The Junior Revenue Assurance and Fraud Specialist has in charge the following:
- Work on full documentation, effectiveness and efficiency of end – users’ daily operational processes
- Assist on building RA&FM policies and procedure to detect, seal, recover and prevent revenue leaks
- Ensures data quality, accuracy and coherency within operational systems (Billing/Charging Systems & Network Elements)
- Work on effectiveness of RA & FM organization based on best practice and governance principles
- Execute diverse Revenue Assurance’s Controls and spot checks
- Investigate(s) from Alerts and potentials revenue impacting nodes’ reconciliations including Reporting
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- University Degree in Telecoms or Information Technology
- Fresh Graduate with Minimum 01 Year experience in a similar role within Information Technology & Telecommunications or Fintech sector
- Knowledge of Methods of Preventing and Detecting (Un)Intentional Revenue Leakages in Telecoms
- Experience in Designing Technical Processes
- Outstanding Knowledge of Database and Query Tools – SQL/ PLSQL, Oracle Developer and Forms on, TOAD, Extensive Excel Practitioner
- UNIX Environment and Shell Scripting
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical Skills
- Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to work confidently and patiently even under stringent deadlines to achieve set goals
- Quick Learner and skilled in adapting per the situational requirements
- Passionate to succeed on the professional front through continuous learning and improvement
- Dedicated and self-motivated
- Proven track record of delivering excellent outputs on a continuous basis while adhering to quality guidelines
- Results driven, passionate, walk to talk, candor and empathy
How to apply
- Please send your CV with Motivation letter by email online.
- Please mention “Revenue Assurance and Fraud Analyst” as subject of your email
- Deadline August, 13th 2017
- Applications not following the guidelines above will not be considered.