Douala, Cameroun, Africa
08 Oct, 2017
Just from completing a Graphic Designing Training? are you looking for a professional millieu to enhance and to showcase your savoir-faire?
Njoka TV Production is the place to be.
You will contribute to every aspect of the creative process from conceptualization to execution on a wide range of campaigns. You cover multiple projects including social media asset design, client presentations, creative briefs, and concepting.
- High proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Must be proficient in keynote and powerpoint
- Able to properly source imagery and follow clearly defined brief guidelines for concept creation in client proposals.
- Photo retouching and video production/post-production skills a plus
- Prop styling for photoshoot a plus
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Send your CV NOW online