Douala, Cameroun, Africa
Moins de 2 ans d'experience
22 Nov, 2017
Ovamba Cameroon Solutions is a FinTech company that provides short-term trade and inventory expansion solutions for SME’s in Africa.
We are currently looking to hire a Data Analyst Intern.
Globally, the Data Analyst Intern role is to ensure the integrity of inventory data at any point in time. They are responsible for analyzing data trends in order to pinpoint and anticipate potential issues regarding clients and stocks.
The general tasks assigned to this role consist in:
- Compiling and centralizing inventory data
- Performing timely check of the database to ensure its integrity
- Analyzing trends per category/items/clients and auditing portfolios in order to forecast and/or raise any issue or concern
- Reporting of movable assets activities especially inventory.
To be successful in this role, the Data Analyst Intern should:
- Have 1+ years’ experience in any data analysis - related activity
- Demonstrate strong Microsoft office proficiency (advance level in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Be detail and accuracy - oriented and able to work on multiple tasks and projects in a deadline-oriented environment
- Be proficient in both French and English
TO APPLY: All applicants should send their CVs online as soon as possible. Please, be sure to specify "Data Analyst Intern" as subject of your application email.