Douala, Cameroun, Africa
31 Oct, 2017
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for you to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Create and Manage Events for Let’s Realize group
- Create a strong pipeline of new strategic partners and customers through rigorous and data-driven prospecting, qualification, and outreach
- Develop relationships with partners and customers; sponsor interaction to identify and execute on opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (finance, marketing, CX, and product development) to evaluate, implement and monitor business development initiatives
- Communicate with key stakeholders inside and outside the company; ensure they are informed, educated and empowered
- Analyze performance of a given business development initiative and present to the leadership team
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Open space office located close to the University of Douala
- Multiple gadgets
- Training and seminars
- Bi weekly pay and High commissions
- Access to the Company’s lending program
- Immediate entrance into the company’s employee to owner program
Send ur candidature (CV et Lettre de motivation) online with mention Marketer Guru.
Mentioned ur salary on cover letter
Délai de recevabilité : 31 Octobre 2017.