Douala, Cameroun, Africa
Entre 2 et 5 ans d'experience
14 Oct, 2017
Within a team of 5 people, you will design, adapt and train safety management, cause analysis, behavioral safety, health and quality of life at work.
For this post, we are waiting for a person with a background in higher education who has been in charge of HSE coordination or animation for at least 3 years on industrial sites and who has regularly given training sessions to different audiences. Experience in industrial production and / or management will be appreciated.
The main objective of this position is to provide operational support and HSE development for the company and its partners.
For its account, ARAGO is recruiting an HSE Supervisor who will be responsible for training and accompanying the implementation of HSE processes to clients.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Develop and / or adapt training modules in the QHSE field;
- Conduct training sessions at the ARAGO training center or at customer sites;
- Draft training reports;
- Ensure that training logistics (trainee support, room layout, technical equipment, administrative file, etc.) are properly maintained;
- Represent the Training Department and communicate on the ARAGO catalog;
- Ensure the effective wearing of PPE for all staff involved in training;
- Accompany clients in the implementation of HSE processes on sites
- Extensive knowledge of current international HSE management practices including OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Additional HSE certification or certification would be an asset
- BAC + 4/5 in Quality Hygiene, Safety and Environment
- Experience of 2 to 3 years on a similar position or HSE Field
- Knowledge of the Telecommunication environment,
- Knowledge of computer and office software (WORD, EXCEL, PPT);
- Knowledge of training techniques as a trainer;
Languages: English &French
English: Mother tongue
French: Good practice
Application Instructions: Please send electronic submissions of your CV and Cover Letter online by October 14, 2017.