Kribi, Cameroun, Africa
Senior ( plus de 5 ans d'experience)
31 Oct, 2017
Job Description for Production Manager
The production manager will oversee day-to-day production schedules, operational and plant activities.
- He or she will plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- He or she will coordinate maintenance and repair of machines to avoid downtime and delays, ensure production process and machinery are complying with customer specifications and professional and safety standards.
- He or she will review engineering recommended process changes to ensure process is appropriate with operating goals.
- He or she will monitor budget and utilize operational resources
- He or she will ensure that all safety protocols are followed by all workers.
In addition to supervising, training and ensuring the safety of all employees, He or she will also inspire their employees and create a good work environment for them
- He or she will manage the selection, training and development of production staff.
Because of the supervisory and technical knowledge required for this position, a strong educational background in food processing engineering or something similar, is required for employment.
We want individuals in this position to have extensive work experience (5 years) at a junior manager level in production management in cocoa ingredient industry, edible oil industry or another food / beverage industry.
- He or she should be bilingual (English / French)
Send cv and cover letter online.