Douala, Cameroun, Africa
Moins de 2 ans d'experience
31 Déc, 2017
Ovamba Cameroon Solutions is a FinTech company that provides short-term trade and inventory expansion solutions for SME’s in Africa.
We are currently looking to hire an Inventory Analyst Intern.
Globally, the Inventory Analyst Intern is responsible for managing in-take of inventory from the sales and repurchase transactions and ensures that all inventory is accounted for and legally positioned for ownership by Ovamba as per the transaction contract.
The general tasks assigned to this role consist in:
- Checking the inventory status
- Inventory count, track, analysis and update
- Assisting in liquidation activities
- Assisting the client in every possible way
- Any specific project assigned by the Unit Lead.
To be successful in this role, the Inventory Analyst Intern should:
- Have 1+ years’ experience in any stock control, logistics and/or warehouse management - related activity
- Demonstrate strong Microsoft office proficiency (especially MS Excel)
- Be detail-oriented and able to work on multiple tasks and projects in a deadline-oriented environment
- Be proficient in both French and English.
All applicants should send their resumes (PDF only) online as soon as possible.
Please, be sure to specify "Inventory Analyst Intern"’ as subject of your application email.