Douala, Cameroun, Africa
09 Mar, 2018
Our manufacturing company is searching for a Quality Inspector who can uphold the safety policies our company has created and oversee the product development process to ensure that all products meet quality standards. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing tests on products at various stages of production to ensure that customer specifications are being met and company quality standards are followed. If you have previous experience with quality inspection in the manufacturing industry, we want to hear from you.
- Develop and conduct a variety of tests on inbound materials from vendors and outbound products for shipping
- Ensure that all of the quality check procedures put in place by the company are followed during every production phase
- Create comprehensive documentation for quality issues and note the corrective actions that were taken
- Educate production team on quality control issues and work with departmental managers to improve overall company safety and product quality
- Create process checklists and coordinate quality inspections with departmental managers
- High school diploma in QHSE required
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Proven history of understanding industry safety standards and quality expectations
- Strong understanding of raw materials and the manufacturing industry
- Be extremely fluent in english(no intermediary level is accepted)
- You must posses a laptop before applying
To apply send a curricuum vitae, a motivation letter, a scan of your id card and a picture of you online.