Douala, Yaounde, Cameroun, Africa
Entre 2 et 5 ans d'experience
30 Mar, 2018
Monitoring service desk
Intitulé du poste : IS Monitoring, SERVICE DESK/First Level Support Engineers
Poste basé à : Douala & Yaounde
Prise de poste : Dès que possible
Type de contrat :
Salaire : Selon profil
Nb de poste disponibles : 01
Minimum Qualifications :
- First degree in any discipline preferably computer science or engineering
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- MCSA and above (Microsoft Certified Systems administration, details to be provided to CUSTOMER for verification)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in IS Service / Help Desk / Service Delivery including hands-on technical service provisioning
- Working knowledge of Incident Management process and Service Desk function in line with ITIL standards
- Working knowledge of desktop environment (Operating systems, hardware, and software) and IT service management software
- Working knowledge of iPad, Android and other mobile devices support
- Effective and Efficient Customer Service
- Effective Communication Skills
- Interpersonal and team work skills
- Sound technical documentation skills
- Customer focused and open minded
- High level of commitment, accountability, integrity, confidence, can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Basic end user application support – Active Directory, MS Office suites etc.
- Basic Application systems knowledge (Financial Systems, Billing systems etc.)
- Good report writing, problem solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to multi task
Job Roles & responsabilities:
- Provide first line fault resolution.
- Custodian of all live incidents within duty period
- Perform escalation in line with agreed policies and procedures.
- Responsible for Customer communication and escalations
- Responsible for business impact analysis of major incidents across business sites and escalate all major outages as defined in the Major Incident Management Process
- Service availability testing for end user service restoration
- Direct interface between IS and end users in telephonic, electronic or hands-on systems faults resolution throughout the organization.
- Responsible for Logging all reported faults into service management application – BMC Remedy.
- Attempt online incident resolution and assign or escalate to other lines of support for further action where applicable.
- Responsible for new user account creation.
- Initiate and maintain unique communication strategies with end-users on a variety of IT related issues including developments in applications, systems, security, and expected downtimes.
- Assist in promoting the goodwill of IS Service division by offering quality customer service to end-users.
- Provide first line and 2nd line support to identified IS customer facing applications and services
- Responsible for escalating and raising problem records for recurrent business user issues
- User education and awareness on new services and products
- Identification and creation of relevant CTIs on Remedy based on trends and interaction with end users
- Incident classification and categorization
Pour postuler, envoyer un courriel en ligne au plus tard le vendredi 30 mars 2018 à 15heures.