, Cameroun, Africa
Entre 2 et 5 ans d'experience
31 Mai, 2018
The Android Developer will design and develop cutting edge Android applications. Collaborate with a small, high-functioning team of creative developers, designers and product managers to ship quality software solutions. Work to ensure the quality of your code, the team’s code, and the overall quality of the product.
- Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives
- Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators
- Follows policies, procedures and standards relating to the team
- Attends, and participates in staff meeting and related activities
- Constantly notifies management of projects status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks.
- Coordinates with Business Analysts to gather requirements
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team
- Implements new features
- Attends and actively participates in code reviews
- Assist the QA team during the validation process
- Develops and reviews unit tests
- Tests and debugs code.
- Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, build, test and ship quality software solutions
- Document the working systems and help in training of fellow engineers
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working in an agile environment
- A strong background in mathematics is a plus
- Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills
- High level of English.
Send your CV ONLINE, if you meet the above requirements;
Do mention the position you are applying for.