, Cameroun, Africa
Entre 2 et 5 ans d'experience
31 Mai, 2018
The iOS Developer will design and develop cutting edge iOS applications. Collaborate with a small, high-functioning team of creative developers, designers and product managers to ship quality software solutions. work to ensure the quality of your code, the team’s code, and the overall quality of the product.
- Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators
- Follows policies, procedures and standards relating to the team.
- Attends, and participates in staff meeting and related activities
- Constantly notifies management of projects status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks
- Coordinates with Business Analysts to gather requirements.
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
- Implements new features
- Attends and actively participates in code reviews.
- Strong OOP & OOD skills
- Proficient in both Swift and Xcode.
- Experience with multithreading, and performance tuning
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, build, test and ship quality software solutions
- Document the working systems and help in training of fellow engineers
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills
- High level of English.
Salary: 1900 Euros-2900Euros Per month depending on Experience.
If you meet the above requirements, please sent you CV online.