Douala, Cameroun, Africa
Entre 2 et 5 ans d'experience
24 Aoû, 2018
DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROON
Dangote Group, one of Africa’s largest conglomerates producing diversified products and rendering services aimed at meeting the basic human needs.
We are looking for Seasoned and Experienced Professionals to be a member of our Group and grow with us.
Locations: Cameroon (Douala).
Job title: SHIFT ENGINEER
- To manage the shift activities of mill, packing plant, jetty, and material handling.
- To coordinate with the CCR operator, production persons and maintenance persons to get rectify the problems coming in plant and uninterrupted running of plant.
- To make dialy reports, allocation of man power CIBILE and casuals. And to pass information to higher ups for any type of abnormalities in plant.
- Participate in the execution of DCC’s production plan.
- Ensure all production equipment are operated in accordance with standard operating procedures and safety guidelines.
- Ensure availability of raw materials – clinker, gypsum and pozzolanain the plant.
- Ensure machine operators wear appropriate safety gears during operations.
- To ensure good housekeeping levels in plant and to properly diagnose the stoppages in mill and packing plant.
Education and Work Experience:
- Educational Qualification: Master in Engineering Degree (Process/Industrial/ Mechanical)
- Desired Experience: Minimum of 3 to5 years in Cement plants/ Manufacturing.
- Language of communicationl: Bilingual (English & French) Candidates will be given preference
CVs should be sent in MS Word format only and subject line should clearly state “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF SHIFT ENGINEER.”
All applications should be sent by mail.
Closing Date: August 24th, 2018.