Yaounde, Cameroun, Africa
Entre 2 et 5 ans d'experience
21 Sep, 2018
Program and Project Development Coordinator (PPDC)
Pan-AFHI is seeking a dynamic Program and Project Development Coordinator (PPDC). This individual is responsible for leading the continental and Country Office program design and development in collaboration with the Country Director. The PPDC contributes significantly to the continental Country Office’s commitment to long-term, quality programming by identifying and mobilizing resources, developing and maintaining resource mobilization strategy, maintaining donor relations and leading the design of new programs, in addition to contributing to strategic planning, advancing impact measurement, and representing Pan-AFHI in internal and external scene.
The PPDC is expected to contribute substantively to the strategic planning and program expansion and lead the development and implementation of strategies to advance the Program Approach, and promote partnership through program development. The person in this position will be expected to lead technical improvements in program design and development to ensure quality and adherence to program standards. This will entail training and supporting staff in prioritized areas. As a senior member of staff, the PPDC is expected to provide leadership and contribute to key initiatives introduced in Pan-AFHI.
- Program Design and Planning;
- Program Representation;
- Capacity Development;
- Evidence, Learning, & Partnership;
- Program Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Development, Community Development, or other relevant social sciences discipline;
- At least 3 years of field experience in development, rehabilitation and/or relief programs;
- Extensive experience of proposal development and program design;
- Donor relations and networking;
- Familiarity with key development and humanitarian aid donors;
- Strong program and development skills;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully fundraise for humanitarian and development initiatives;
- Facilitation and dialogue skills;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Representation, liaison and training skills;
- Clear understanding of the requirements and standard of major donors;
- Knowledge of emergency response programming;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and/or FRENCH;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage competing priorities;
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Master’s Degree in International Development, Community Development, or other relevant social sciences discipline;
- Previous work experience, preferably in an NGO setting;
- Familiarity with the social and political environment of central and/or south Asia;
- Experience working in a complex, fast-paced work environment;
- Experience working with rights-oriented programs;
- Experience in conflict sensitivity and gender mainstreaming;
- Program management experience;
NB: This position for purely a freelance position and you only get remuneration if we all work hard and develop programs and projects to gain and attract interest from the large funding society. We are ready to work with you together for this success.