Douala, Cameroun, Africa
11 Oct, 2018
Cameroon Oil Transportation Company (COTCO) S.A
Is looking for qualified candidates for the following position:
- Responsible for the control, co-ordination and supervision of all aspects of the control room operations, including the monitoring and coordination of all internal and external communications and operations.
Ideal candidate profile
- The Candidate must have a first degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering (BAC+2/3 DUT/ BTS/ Bachelor) in a Technical or Science discipline (I&E, Mechanical, Chemical).
- Experience / knowledge in control systems, electrical systems, hydraulics, pump operations, generator operations, turbine operations and laboratory analysis. Knowledge of planning and safety required.
Skills and attributes required
- Speak English and French with the ability to communicate in English over the phone and via e-mail
- Good communication and teamwork skill;
- Excellent customer relations;
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to effectively work under pressure with no supervision
All candidates are encourage to submit their applications online together with an English version of their curriculum vitae.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted