Douala, Cameroun, Africa
11 Oct, 2018
Cameroon Oil Transportation Company (COTCO) S.A
Is looking for qualified candidates for the following position:
- Providing day to day maintenance associated with the facility plant process equipment including pumps, valves, generator, turbine, compressors and all other mechanical systems.
Ideal candidate profile
- The Candidate must have a first degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering (BAC +2/3 DUT/ BTS/ Bachelor) in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience / knowledge of rotating equipment fundamentals (pumps), fixed equipment (tanks) valves pressure systems and hydraulics, etc.
Skills and attributes required
- Speak English and French with the ability to communicate in English over the phone and via e-mail
- Good communication and teamwork skill;
- Excellent customer relations;
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to effectively work under pressure with no supervision
If you meet the requirements listed for this position and you are interested in pursuing a career with COTCO, all candidates are encourage to submit their applications online together with an English version of their curriculum vitae.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted