Douala, Cameroun, Africa
30 Nov, 2018
JOB ADVERT: WELDING INSTRUCTOR – TRUEWORKS ACADEMY
TRUEWORKS ACADEMY is a vocational training center based in Carrefour Music Bonaberi, its aim is to provide technical training to students in a professional manner.
JOB TITLE: WELDING INSTRUCTOR
GENERAL PURPOSE: Under general supervision the Welding Instructor will perform a variety of routine duties, as needed, to teach structural fabricating, repair and maintenance, MIG, TIG, and ARC, 0XY/ACE welding and cutting and plasma cutting to students from different backgrounds, ethnicity, nationalities, gender, ages, religions, or disabilities in the classroom and in the lab, using a variety of teaching methods such as lectures and demonstrations and using audiovisual and technological aids to supplement the presentations.
- Prepares performance-based objectives and outlines for course of study following curriculum guidelines and requirements of the school
- Develops annual goals for program improvement; revise and update program curriculum using performance based open entry/open exit individualized curriculum materials, as needed.
- Organizes program of practical and technical instruction, including demonstrations of skills required in welding professions, and lectures on theory, techniques, and terminology; prepares outline of instructional programs and studies and assembles materials to be presented; reviews with supervisor, as needed.
- ¨ Instructs students in subject areas, i.e., use, maintenance, and the safe operation of tools and equipment, codes or regulations related to the welding program.
- ¨ Instructs students in the importance of accuracy, neatness, efficiency, resourcefulness and good work habits in obtaining employment in industries that depend on welding to build their products.
Interested Candidates should send CV/RESUME online.