Yaounde, Cameroun, Africa
Moins de 2 ans d'experience
07 Avr, 2019
Office Administrator (Full-Time)
Our firm is currently looking for an experienced Office Administrator. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor.
Send CV and Cover letter online.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Messaging create and post ads on social media platforms.
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Provide administrative support for operations team
- Monitor the production staff
- Associate degree required (HND, BTS, or Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT technical background
- Familiar with social media network platforms
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Spreadsheet.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision