Douala, Cameroun, Africa
31 Mai, 2019
Web Designer (Intern)
Job Title: Web Designer (Intern)
Expert Versions is seeking a Web designer (intern) for a six (6) months internship which could lead to full time employment.
Candidate should be based in Douala, Cameroon. However candidates who live in other parts of the country and can fully afford for their lodging during the internship period are encouraged to apply. Candidate should be available to start work within the month of June 2019.
The intern will be working for about 4 to 6 hours daily. He/she will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the company’s website as well as assisting in the development of platforms and websites services/products promoted by the company.
About Expert Versions ;
Expert Versions is a linguistic service and business communication agency specializing in offering key language solutions to corporations, professional services providers, governments & government agencies as well as international non-governmental organizations operating across Africa.
Duties & Responsibilities
The intern will work under the supervision of the Director of Sales & Marketing and the Website Developer. His/her responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist to review, evaluate and maintain existing website designs and propose ideas to improve them.
- Take project requirements and create new website design templates and website elements utilizing Photoshop
- Code basic HTML by hand and/or with the use of Adobe Dreamweaver
- Limited copywriting and editing of website content for SEO optimization
- File Management including naming conventions, folder organization and file migrations
- Learn website hosting concepts and multi-server development environments
- Create new and edit existing CSS files to achieve web page design goals
- Design web advertisements, banner ads, and corporate identities to match look and feel of brands.
- Potential to work with some Flash and video elements
- Learn project and task management processes
- Excellent computer knowledge and ability to use computer software destined for graphic designs such as Adobe Design, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or Adobe Creative Suite and other common design applications
- Strong passion for digital art and graphic design
- Desire to learn about e-commerce industry and internet marketing.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Individual should be able to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Zeal to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
Posting Date: 15/05/2019
Deadline for Application: 31/05/2019
Remuneration: A monthly stipend will be paid
Applicants should send ONLY PDF versions of the CVs. All emails sent with regard to this position should have as subject: WEBSITE DESIGN INTERN: Application for WEB Design Offering with EVG. Applicants who do not respect these basic rules will not be considered.