This role is required to develop and execute the BTSS strategy in conjunction with BTSS Global and Regional functional leadership, to create and exploit efficiency and quality improvement opportunities across the country
The primary objective is to ensure that each service is optimally configured and managed to ensure quality and service which is scalable, measurable and sustainable.
The role requires an experienced, capable and influential manager who can deliver cost effective and high quality solutions in a very demanding, constantly changing and frequently ambiguous environment. This role requires strong people management and is responsible for the development of the local team.
The role will involve ensuring that all duties and requests are resourced and completed in a controlled and timely manner and to meet and deliver minimum operating standards to our agreed service levels.
This is an internal customer facing role and the incumbent will be responsible for interacting with Citis internal stakeholders to ensure that our core services are delivered to support their needs, as well as communicating key changes and strategy implementation.
- Development and execution of the BTSS product strategy and operational delivery of GS services in conjunction with the GS Cluster Head, and various regional functions as well as in country business management.
- Identification, development and implementation of BTSS initiatives which reduce cost, add value, increase control, enhance performance and deliver shareholder value for in country services.
- Ensuring compliance with global and regional functional policies, procedures and programs whilst meeting local requirements and execution of local procedures as per country regulatory requirements as applicable.
- Rigorous financial management and influence of direct and indirect spend. Identification and sustained delivery of cost efficiencies.
- Direct participation and/or coordination of important and complex projects of the department
- Adhere and meet country financial budget
- Monthly variance review and monitoring
- Provide leadership and development of staff locally in Country
- Addressing training and professional development, appraisal and performance management to direct staff in country
- Ensure efficient delivery of B&TSS services in country
- Management of operational risk and control utilising key performance indicators and Service Excellence and Continuous Process Improvement techniques and identify weakness areas require corrections as appropriate .
- Continuous development and improvement of operational performance and output including efficiency, service quality and value for money.
- As a country manager, the successful candidate will be expected to exemplify the values of the Enterprise Operations and Technology organization.
- Regular interface with senior country management including the CCO, SCOO and various Business Heads as part of the country senior management team
- Building and maintaining strong relationships and dialogue with key internal clients to ensure that services provided are customer centric and continually adapted to the changing needs of the business.
- Service delivery and operational management (performance analysis, reporting & metrics issue management, innovation, change management and continuous performance improvement).
- Management of significant outsourced operations including oversight of structured vendor management environment. Engagement with outsourced supplier management at senior levels.
- Building and maintaining a robust control environment across all areas of responsibility.
- Act as BAO (Business Activity Owner) for BTSS core services
- The successful candidate will develop a broad understanding of Citis business operations and organization.
- Vendor management skills will be honed to a high degree as the role is required to operate with senior management from significant outsourced service providers as well as with onsite management and staff in country.
- This role will demand and develop significant general management and leadership skills and the ability to achieve objectives through direct control, influence and other indirect means.
- Successful performance in this role will equip the incumbent with relevant experience and exposure for further demanding and high profile roles within Citi
- Opportunity to obtain broad exposure to the full range of B&TSS
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Extensive relevant knowledge and skills
- Advanced knowledge of function's industry
- Bachelors degree/ University degree or equivalent experience
- BTSS is a global service organization that provides a variety of core products and services to the business. These comprise of:
- Mail & Distribution,
- Managed Print Services,
- Office Supplies & Stationery,
- Marketing & Presentation Technology
- Transactional Print,
- Global Travel,
- Corporate Card Program,
- Corporate Vehicle Program.
- In addition to the 9 core services listed above, BTSS also oversees numerous country specific services on behalf of the business and other service groups where mutually agreed and with the appropriate controls in place. These include where appropriate: Accounts Payable (Country Imaging & Scanning), Executive Services (client hospitality, staff catering, Dining, reception and switchboard), and a variety of other local utility services performed on behalf of other O&T products with no on the ground management presence.
- The role is responsible for the operational implementation and execution for one or more of the BTSS core and non-core products. This requires close co-ordination with the relevant regional Product Leads and Country Heads.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - CM
Time Type : Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.