Access to Energy Training & entrepreneurship Program leader - 005D07
Business development: education offer
- Quickly understand the offer to start building the right channel to sell it (specialized distributors)
- Commercially: seek for business opportunities through day to day exchange with training centers and build a map of the actors
- Being able to deploy long term relations with international donors, Ministries, design offcie etc. to createinvestment/business opportunities: call for tender approach
Corporate Social Responsibility:
- Management of all philanthropy initiatives and events to promote Sustainable Development, Access to Education and to build the =S= brand reputation.
- Promotion of Schneider Electric Foundation Initiatives and Projects
- Animate locally Sustainability Fellows community
- Preparation, implementation, monitoring and communication of quarterly and annual sustainable development reporting
Access to Education (Training & Entrepreneurship): Foundation activity
- Manage current partnerships and seek for new ones
- Training centre applications, agreements, quotations, equipment and inauguration events
- Liaison with Schneider Electric Foundation stakeholders and all other stakeholders relevant to the establishment of new training partnerships
- Arrangement of Schneider Electric teachers missions, promotion of the program locally
Education & Experience
Education Essential Desirable
- Master degree
- Project Management
- Business development
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills
Knowledge Essential Desirable
- Understanding of Sales
- Customer Satisfaction and Service Delivery
- Coordination of multi actors
Skills Essential Desirable
- Fluent in spoken and written French/language
- Ability to work and contribute as an effective team player in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Able to travel to rural areas in countries
- Developed interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers of various technical abilities, including experience working with contractors, consultants, and sales staff as required.
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task and learn new skills quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and Innovative thinker.