The Maersk Line Internship program will provide you with the opportunity to learn and apply your knowledge, gain commercial awareness and enhance competencies / skills that will prepare you for future career.
The Internship Program is open throughout the year in various departments with Customer Service, Sales, Finance, Operations, and Trade and Marketing.
Applications are strictly online and only successful candidates will be contacted.
You will gain knowledge of industry, international experience and communication skills and techniques. This team will be responsible for the competencies required for the customer-facing roles, as well as your team's success and growth.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers / stakeholders and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of assigned tasks
- Engage in constructive problem solving and providing solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep informed of any challenges or changes.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements - constantly looking for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assisting the team in realizing the goals and standards - share knowledge and best practices.
We are looking for
- Undergraduate or Masters students
- Advanced Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong willingness and ability to learn
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive drive to get things done
- Fluency in English